Government & Society
Sites will provide you with background information.
Click on the link below for
an answer key to the activity in the Student Centre.
The Web site of the Government
of Saskatchewan provides facts and figures about the province. It is a
well-organized, easy-to-navigate site. Students will find it both useful
An article about the life and accomplishments
of Tommy Douglas is at this Web site. It extends the information included
in InfoCanada Saskatchewan .
BACK TO TOP OF PAGE
|| Tommy Douglas Timeline
You may wish to use or
adapt the following criteria to evaluate student timelines and paragraphs:
to view the student activity.
- The student includes at least 7 entries. (Two of these should
be the dates of Douglas' birth and death.)
- Descriptions of events for the dates chosen are accurate.
- There are few errors in grammar, spelling, or punctuation.
- The timeline is attractively presented.
- When reviewing student paragraphs, check to ensure that the
two accomplishments are included on the student's timeline.
- Students should include reasons for their choices.
TO TOP OF PAGE