Respiratory Care Calculations, 3rd Edition
- David W. Chang
- ISBN-10: 1111307342
- ISBN-13: 9781111307349
- 352 Pages | Paperback
- Previous Editions: 1999, 1994
- COPYRIGHT: 2012 Published
Clear, logical, and easy to understand, RESPIRATORY CARE CALCULATIONS, Third Edition is an essential text for any student preparing for a career in respiratory therapy. Covering all of the essential calculations in the practice of respiratory care, this text uses a step-by-step approach to calculations designed to help any student easily complete respiratory calculations and avoid common mistakes. Filled with updated examples, self-assessments, practice exercises, and pertinent clinical notes, the text ensures that student will be able to independently compute calculations and understand and interpret answers, charts, and graphs that are generated in clinical settings.
1. Review the Basic Math Functions.
2. Respiratory Care Calculations.
3. Ventilator Waveforms.
4. Basic Statistics and Educational Calculations.
5. Answer Key to Self-Assessment Questions.
6. Symbols and Abbreviations.
7. Units of Measurement.
Index by Alphabetical Listing
Index by Subject Area