Web Design: Introductory, 5th Edition
- Jennifer T. Campbell
- ISBN-10: 1285170628
- ISBN-13: 9781285170626
- 264 Pages | Paperback
- Previous Editions: 2012, 2009, 2006
- COPYRIGHT: 2015 Published
WEB DESIGN: WEB DESIGN: INTRODUCTORY, 5th Edition teaches students how to balance target audience expectations, sound design principles, and technical considerations to create successful, device-independent websites. Written for an introductory course, the text offers a variety of engaging hands-on activities at the end of each chapter that test comprehension, build web research skills, develop design awareness, and promote critical thinking of current issues in technology. Written in a clear and engaging style, WEB DESIGN: INTRODUCTORY, 5th Edition builds a strong foundation in contemporary web design skills.
1. The Environment and the Tools.
2. Web Publishing Fundamentals.
3. Planning a Successful Web Site: Part I.
4. Planning a Successful Web Site: Part II.
5. Typography and Images.
6. Multimedia and Interactivity Elements.
7. Promoting and Maintaining a Website.
A. HTML Quick Reference.
B. Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
C. Designing for Mobile Devices.
D. Search Engine Optimization.
All supplements have been updated in coordination with the Main title.
Please see Main title page for new to this edition information.