Nelson Mathematics 3-6
Mathematics 3-6 builds on students' prior knowledge, providing
real-world applications to help motivate and engage students. Purposeful
visuals and a range of lesson types within each chapter benefit all
learners and accommodate different teaching styles.
Features of Nelson Mathematics 3-6:
- Each chapter reviews prior knowledge and prerequisite skills.
- Concept development is taught using language and concrete examples
- Learning is sequenced from chapter to chapter to build success and
- A variety of contexts are used to reinforce new concepts and new
mathematical terms over a period of time.
- Clear lesson goals and assessment are provided.
- Content is organized by strand.
- Curriculum goals and a central problem task are noted in each lesson.
Core components include:
- Student Text
- Teacher's Resource Book
- Student Workbook (consumable or Blackline Masters Package)
- Combined Grades Teacher's Resource
- Teacher's Resource on CD-ROM and Online
- Online support for teachers, students, and parents