MindTap Radio, Television & Film, 1 term (6 months) Printed Access Card, 12th Edition
- Herbert Zettl
- ISBN-10: 1285856392
- ISBN-13: 9781285856391
- 1 Pages | Mixed Media
- COPYRIGHT: 2015 Published
MindTap Radio, Television & Film for Zettl's Television Production Handbook, 12th Edition is the digital learning solution that helps instructors engage and transform today's students into critical thinkers. Through paths of dynamic assignments and applications that you can personalize, real-time course analytics, and an accessible reader, MindTap helps you turn cookie cutter into cutting edge, apathy into engagement, and memorizers into higher-level thinkers. Access to this product is valid for 6 months of usage.
1. Applied Media Aesthetics.
2. The First Aesthetic Field: Light.
3. Structuring the First Aesthetic Field: Lighting.
4. The Extended First Field: Color.
5. Structuring Color: Function and Composition.
6. The Two-dimensional Field: Area.
7. The Two-dimensional Field: Forces Within the Screen.
8. Structuring the Two-dimensional Field: Interplay of Screen Forces.
9. The Three-dimensional Field: Depth and Volume.
10. Structuring the Three-dimensional Field: Screen Volume and Effects.
11. Building Screen Space: Visualization.
12. The Four-dimensional Field: Time.
13. The Four-dimensional Field: Motion.
14. Structuring the Four-dimensional Field: Timing and Principal Motions.
15. The Five-dimensional Field: Sound.
16. Structuring the Five-dimensional Field: Sound Structures and Sound/Picture Combinations.
17. Visual Narrative: The Syntax of Continuity Editing.
18. Visual Narrative: The Syntax of Complexity Editing.