Information Technology Auditing, 4th Edition
- James A. Hall
- ISBN-10: 1133949886
- ISBN-13: 9781133949886
- 656 Pages | Paperback
- Previous Editions: 2011, 2005, 2000
- COPYRIGHT: 2016 Published
Introduce your students to state-of-the-art audit issues as you provide valuable insights into auditing in a modern computer-based environment with Hall's acclaimed INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AUDITING, 4E. The book focuses on key information technology aspects of auditing, including coverage of transaction processing, Sarbanes-Oxley implications, audit risk, and the COSO control framework. Students review general and application control issues, the latest in fraud techniques and detection, today's IT outsourcing issues and concerns, and modern enterprise system risks and controls.
1. Auditing, Assurance, and Internal Control.
2. IT Governance.
3. System Security I--Networks and Operating Systems.
4. System Security II--Data Management.
5. Systems Development and Program Change Procedures.
6. Overview of Transaction Processing and financial Reporting Systems.
7. Computer-Assisted Audit Tools and Techniques.
8. CAATTs for Data Extraction and Analysis.
9. Application Controls and Substantive Testing I--The Revenue Cycle.
10. Application Controls and Substantive Testing II--The Expenditure Cycle.
11. Enterprise Resource Planning Systems.
12. Ethics, Fraud Schemes and Fraud Detection.
All supplements have been updated in coordination with the Main title.
Please see Main title page for new to this edition information.
Save time with the important resources you need, instantly accessible on the Web, with the helpful Instructor's Companion website. You'll find the Solutions Manual, Test Bank in Microsoft® Word, and PowerPoint® slides, all passwords protected and ready for quick download as you need them.