Objective-C and iOS Programming: A Simplified Approach To Developing Apps for the Apple iPhone & iPad, 1st Edition
- Arshia Khan
- ISBN-10: 1285187059
- ISBN-13: 9781285187051
- 524 Pages | Paperback
- COPYRIGHT: 2015 Published
This timely and innovative new text meets the need for a concise, one-semester book that provides a thorough introduction to iOS and Objective-C programming and their practical application in developing iPhone apps. The unique nature of the text highlights and clarifies potentially challenging concepts by providing abundant examples, end-of-chapter summaries, programming problems of varying complexity, and a full hands-on project/lab together with its solution. The book facilitates not only iOS and Objective-C programming but also actual app development in one semester by focusing only on the topics required to develop basic apps.
Part I: OBJECTIVE C.
1. Launching and Getting Started.
2. Variables, Constants, and Data Types.
3. Decisions and Conditions.
6. Foundation Framework.
7. Object-Oriented Programming.
Part II: iOS PROGRAMMING.
8. Understanding and Implementing iOS Environment.
9. Understanding and Creating User Interfaces.
10. Passing Data Between View Controllers, Delegates, and Protocols.
11. Table Views.
12. Tab Bar View and Picker View Controls.
13. Multimedia: Images and Sound.
14. Data Persistence.