Using Quickbooks Accountant 2014, 13th Edition
- Includes CD-ROM
- Glenn Owen
- ISBN-10: 1285183428
- ISBN-13: 9781285183428
- 432 Pages | Paperback
- Previous Editions: 2014, 2013, 2012
- COPYRIGHT: 2015 Published
USING QUICKBOOKS ACCOUNTANT 2014 FOR ACCOUNTING teaches fundamental accounting concepts and principles while developing students' proficiency with the market-leading accounting software, QuickBooks Accountant 2014 by Intuit. This well-organized and concise textbook teaches the technology and application of accounting skills by illustrating how accounting information is created and used. This textbook is automatically packaged with the software CD, providing 140-day trial access to the full version of QUICKBOOKS ACCOUNTANT 2014 from Intuit.
Part I: GETTING STARTED WITH QUICKBOOKS ACCOUNTANT.
1. An Interactive Tour of QuickBooks Accountant.
2. Preparing a Balance Sheet Using QuickBooks Accountant.
3. Preparing an Income Statement Using QuickBooks Accountant.
4. Preparing a Statement of Cash Flows Using QuickBooks Accountant.
5. Creating Supporting Reports to Help Make Business Decisions.
Part II: CREATING A QUICKBOOKS ACCOUNTANT FILE TO RECORD AND ANALYZE BUSINESS EVENTS.
6. Setting Up Your Business's Accounting System.
7. Cash-Oriented Business Activities.
8. Additional Business Activities.
9. Adjusting Entries.
11. Reporting Business Activities.
12. Managing Fixed Assets.
Appendix 1: Payroll Taxes.
Appendix 2: Traditional Accounting: Debits and Credits.