ECON MICRO, 6th Edition
- includes MindTap Printed Access Card
- William A. McEachern
- ISBN-10: 1337408050
- ISBN-13: 9781337408059
- 400 Pages | Paperback
- Previous Editions: 2017, 2015, 2012
- COPYRIGHT: 2019 Published
Through ongoing research into students’ workflows and preferences, ECON MICRO from 4LTR Press combines an easy-reference, paperback textbook with Chapter Review Cards, and an innovative online experience – all at an affordable price. New for this edition, MindTap is the digital learning solution that powers students from memorization to mastery. It gives you complete control of your course--to provide engaging content, to challenge every individual and to build their confidence. Empower students to accelerate their progress with MindTap.
"I used all aspects of the 4LTR Press solutions. I found them very helpful study tools."
— Consuelo Seda, Student, Valencia Community College
1. The Art and Science of Economic Analysis.
2. Economic Tools and Economic Systems.
3. Economic Decision Makers.
4. Demand, Supply, and Markets.
5. Elasticity of Demand and Supply.
6. Consumer Choice and Demand.
7. Production and Cost in the Firm.
8. Perfect Competition.
10. Monopolistic Competition and Oligopoly.
11. Resource Markets.
12. Labor Markets and Labor Unions.
13. Capital, Interest, Entrepreneurship, and Corporate Finance.
14. Transaction Costs, Asymmetric Information, and Behavioral Economics.
15. Economic Regulation and Antitrust Policy.
16. Public Goods and Public Choice.
17. Externalities and the Environment.
18 Poverty and Redistribution.
19. International Trade.
20. International Finance.
21. Economic Development.
All supplements have been updated in coordination with the Main title.
Please see Main title page for new to this edition information.
Everything you need for your course in one place! This collection of book-specific lecture and class tools is available online via www.cengage.com/login. Access and download PowerPoint presentations, images, instructor’s manual, and more.Cengage Testing, powered by Cognero® Instant Access (ISBN-10: 1337408158 | ISBN-13: 9781337408158)
Cengage Testing Powered by Cognero® is a flexible, online system that allows you to import, edit and manipulate content from the text's Test Bank or elsewhere--including your own favorite test questions; create multiple test versions in an instant; and deliver tests from your LMS, your classroom or wherever you want. Every question has undergone a series of accuracy checks and anti-piracy reviews, as well as a multi-point inspection to remove weak question options--e.g., all answers are correct--sharpen ambiguous questions and ensure balanced coverage of major course concepts, difficulty levels and Bloom’s Taxonomy.Instructor's Edition (ISBN-10: 1337408077 | ISBN-13: 9781337408073)
Version for Instructor Review. This version of the textbook includes the same chapter content as the Student Version, but replaces the Chapter Review cards with Prep Cards. Perfect for the experienced instructor looking to try something new or the first-timer coming to the course fresh, Prep Cards offer additional examples, in-class activities, information on the supplements, and more to help you plan your course and enhance your lecture.