BUSN, 11th Edition
- includes MindTap Printed Access Card
- Marcella Kelly
- Chuck Williams
- ISBN-10: 1337407127
- ISBN-13: 9781337407120
- 384 Pages | Paperback
- Previous Editions: 2018, 2017, 2016
- COPYRIGHT: 2019 Published
Through ongoing research into students’ workflows and preferences, BUSN from 4LTR Press combines an easy-reference, paperback textbook with Chapter Review Cards, and an innovative online experience—all at an affordable price. New for this edition, MindTap is the digital learning solution that powers students from memorization to mastery. It gives you complete control of your course--to provide engaging content, to challenge every individual and to build their confidence. BUSN features a full suite of student and instructor resources, all-new concept videos, a new flashcard tool, and more. Now available with MindTap.
"I used all aspects of the 4LTR Press solutions. I found them very helpful study tools."
— Consuelo Seda, Student, Valencia Community College
Part I: THE BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
1. Business Now: Change is the Only Constant.
2. Economics: The Framework of Business.
3. The World Marketplace: Business Without Borders.
4. Business Ethics & Social Responsibility: Doing Well by Doing Good.
5. Business Communication: Creating & Delivering Messages That Matter.
Part II: CREATING A BUSINESS
6. Business Formation: Choosing the Form that Fits.
7. Small Business & Entrepreneurship: Economic Rocket Fuel.
Part III: FINANCING A BUSINESS
8. Accounting: Decision Making By the Numbers.
9. Finance: Acquiring & Using Funds to Maximize Value.
10. Securities Markets: Trading Financial Resources.
Part IV: MARKETING A BUSINESS
11. Marketing: Building Profitable Customer Connections.
12. Product and Promotion: Creating and Communicating Value.
13. Distribution and Pricing: Right Product, Right Person, Right Place, Right Price.
Part V: MANAGING A BUSINESS
14. Management, Motivation, and Leadership: Bringing Business to Life.
15. HRM: Building a Top Quality Workforce.
16. Managing Information & Technology: Finding New Ways to Learn and Link.
17. OM: Putting it All Together
Student/Instructor Review Cards.
All supplements have been updated in coordination with the Main title.
Please see Main title page for new to this edition information.
Everything you need for your course in one place! This collection of book-specific lecture and class tools is available online via www.cengage.com/login. Access and download PowerPoint presentations, images, instructor’s manual, and more.Instructor's Edition (ISBN-10: 1337407178 | ISBN-13: 9781337407175)
Version for Instructor Review. This version of the textbook includes the same chapter content as the Student Version, but replaces the Chapter Review cards with Prep Cards. Perfect for the experienced instructor looking to try something new or the first-timer coming to the course fresh, Prep Cards offer additional examples, in-class activities, information on the supplements, and more to help you plan your course and enhance your lecture.