MIS, 10th Edition
- Hossein Bidgoli
- ISBN-10: 0357418697
- ISBN-13: 9780357418697
- 358 Pages | Paperback
- Previous Editions: 2019, 2018, 2017
- COPYRIGHT: 2021 Published
Introduce your students to MIS today with the most practical and current title available: MIS 10. Updates throughout this edition present the latest developments in cloud computing, AR/VR, quantum computing and blockchain. New case studies and information boxes connect the principles your students are learning to the most current developments in technology and business today. Key concepts and skills within each case are now tagged to the corresponding AASCB standards to ensure your students are focused on the most important information for success. For further support, this edition's completely redesigned MindTap offers a robust digital learning experience. New MindTap concept and career videos present job options while interactive case studies bridge today's technology and strategy. Use It activities, give your students immediate feedback and MindTap's RSS feeds present the latest trends with a focus on success in the real world.
1. Information Systems in Business.
2. Computers and Their Business Applications.
3. Data and Business Intelligence.
4. Personal, Legal, Ethical, and Organizational Issues.
5. Protecting Information Resources.
6. Data Communication: Delivering Information Anywhere and Anytime.
7. A Connected World.
9. Global Information Systems.
10. Building Successful Information Systems.
11. Enterprise Systems.
12. Supporting Decisions and Processes.
13. Artificial Intelligence and Automation.
14. Emerging Trends, Technologies, and Applications.
All supplements have been updated in coordination with the Main title.
Please see Main title page for new to this edition information.
Everything you need for your course in one place! This collection of product-specific lecture and class tools is available online via the instructor resource center at www.cengage.com/login. You'll be able to access and download materials such as PowerPoint® presentations, a MindTap Educator’s Guide, instructor’s manual, assessment solutions, and more.Cengage Testing, powered by Cognero® Instant Access (ISBN-10: 0357419251 | ISBN-13: 9780357419250)
Cengage Testing, powered by Cognero® is a flexible, online system that allows you to import, edit, and manipulate content from the text’s test bank or elsewhere, including your own favorite test questions; create multiple test versions in an instant; and deliver tests from your LMS, your classroom, or wherever you want.