BCOM, 10th Edition
- includes MindTap 1 Term Printed Access Card
- Carol M. Lehman
- Debbie D. DuFrene
- Robyn Walker
- ISBN-10: 0357026586
- ISBN-13: 9780357026588
- 320 Pages | Paperback
- Previous Editions: 2018, 2017, 2016
- COPYRIGHT: 2020 Published
Based on continuous research into students’ workflows and preferences, Lehman/DuFrene/Walker's BCOM, 10E from 4LTR Press offers a unique learning experience for mastering business communication today. BCOM, 10E combines an easy-reference, concise printed text with numerous learning features and Chapter Review Cards and an innovative online experience -- all at an affordable price. New for this edition, MindTap digital learning solution powers students from memorization to mastery of business communication skills. You gain complete control of your course with the ability to provide engaging content, to challenge every individual and to build their confidence. BCOM with MindTap also reintroduces Aplia chapter assignments and includes Concept Check Quizzes and Adaptive Test Prep activities. Empower your business communication students to accelerate their progress with BCOM, 10E and MindTap.
1. Establishing a Framework for Business Communication.
2. Focusing on Interpersonal and Group Communication.
3. Planning and Decision Making.
4. Preparing Written Messages.
5. Communicating Electronically.
6. Delivering Good- and Neutral-News Messages.
7. Delivering Bad-News Messages.
8. Delivering Persuasive Messages.
9. Understanding the Report Process and Research Methods.
10. Managing Data and Using Graphics.
11. Organizing and Preparing Reports and Proposals.
12. Designing and Delivering Business Presentations.
13. Preparing Résumés and Application Messages.
14. Interviewing for a Job and Preparing Employment Messages.
Grammar and Usage Appendix.
All supplements have been updated in coordination with the Main title.
Please see Main title page for new to this edition information.
Everything you need for your course in one place! This collection of product-specific lecture and class tools is available online via the instructor resource center at www.cengage.com/login. You'll be able to access and download materials such as PowerPoint presentations, images, instructor’s manual, videos, and more.Cengage Testing, powered by Cognero® Instant Access (ISBN-10: 0357026640 | ISBN-13: 9780357026649)
Cengage Testing, powered by Cognero® is a flexible, online system that allows you to import, edit, and manipulate content from the text’s test bank or elsewhere, including your own favorite test questions; create multiple test versions in an instant; and deliver tests from your LMS, your classroom, or wherever you want.