HR, 5th Edition
- includes MindTap 1 Term Printed Access Card
- Angelo DeNisi
- Ricky Griffin
- ISBN-10: 0357048180
- ISBN-13: 9780357048184
- 400 Pages | Paperback
- Previous Editions: 2018, 2016, 2014
- COPYRIGHT: 2020 Published
Based on continuous research into students’ workflows and preferences, DeNisi/Griffin's HR, 5E from 4LTR Press offers a unique learning experience for mastering human resource management skills today. HR, 5E combines an easy-reference, concise printed text with numerous learning features and Chapter Review Cards, and an online experience – all at an affordable price. New for this edition, MindTap digital learning solution now enables students to explore HR anywhere, anytime, and on most devices. Coupled with straightforward course management, assessment and analytics for you, the instructor, HR with MindTap engages students of all generations and learning styles while integrating seamlessly into your human resources course. HR gives you complete control of your course -- to provide engaging content, to challenge every individual and to build their confidence. Empower students to accelerate their progress with HR, 5E and MindTap.
1. The Nature of Human Resource Management.
2. The Legal Environment.
3. The Global Environment.
4. The Competitive Environment.
5. Information for Making Human Resource Decisions.
6. Human Resource Decision-Making in Organizations.
7. Recruiting, Selecting, Training, and Developing Employees.
8. Managing a New and Diverse Workforce.
9. Compensation and Benefits.
10. Performance Appraisal and Career Management.
11. Managing Labor Relations.
12. Safety, Health, Well-Being, and Security.
13. Motivation at Work.
14. Managing and Enhancing Performance: The Big Picture.
All supplements have been updated in coordination with the Main title.
Please see Main title page for new to this edition information.
Everything you need for your course in one place! This collection of product-specific lecture and class tools is available online via the instructor resource center at www.cengage.com/login. You'll be able to access and download materials such as PowerPoint presentations, instructor’s manual, and more.Cengage Testing, powered by Cognero® Instant Access (ISBN-10: 0357048245 | ISBN-13: 9780357048245)
Cengage Testing Powered by Cognero® is a flexible, online system that allows you to: import, edit, and manipulate content from the text's test bank or elsewhere, including your own favorite test questions; create multiple test versions in an instant; and deliver tests from your LMS, your classroom, or wherever you want.Instructor's Edition (ISBN-10: 035704827X | ISBN-13: 9780357048276)