MKTG, 13th Edition
- includes MindTap, 1 term Printed Access Card
- Charles W. Lamb
- Joe F. Hair
- Carl McDaniel
- ISBN-10: 0357127803
- ISBN-13: 9780357127803
- 448 Pages | Paperback
- Previous Editions: 2019, 2018, 2017
- COPYRIGHT: 2021 Available April 2020
MKTG 13 with MindTap brings marketing fundamentals to life by showing students how they’re applied at the world’s top companies every day, all at an affordable price. MKTG combines an engaging paperback textbook and digital solution, MindTap. With MindTap and you, students begin to think and act like marketers as they’re held accountable for course material and are challenged to then apply it. MindTap gives you complete control of your course -- to personalize content, to challenge every individual, and to build student confidence.
Part I: THE WORLD OF MARKETING.
1. An Overview of Marketing.
2. Strategic Planning for Competitive Advantage.
3. Ethics and Social Responsibility.
4. The Marketing Environment.
5. Developing a Global Vision.
Part II: ANALYZING MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES.
6. Consumer Decision Making.
7. Business Marketing.
8. Segmenting and Targeting Markets.
9. Marketing Research.
Part III: PRODUCT DECISIONS.
10. Product Concepts.
11. Developing and Managing Products.
12.Services and Nonprofit Organization Marketing.
Part IV: DISTRIBUTION DECISIONS.
13. Supply Chain Management and Marketing Channels.
Part V: PROMOTION AND COMMUNICATION STRATEGIES.
15. Marketing Communications.
16. Advertising, Public Relations, and Sales Promotion.
17. Personal Selling and Sales Management.
18. Social Media and Marketing.
Part VI: PRICING DECISIONS.
19. Pricing Concepts.
Student/Instructor Review Cards.
All supplements have been updated in coordination with the Main title.
Please see Main title page for new to this edition information.
Everything you need for your course in one place! This collection of product-specific lecture and class tools is available online via the instructor resource center at www.cengage.com/login. Access and download materials such as PowerPoint® presentations, images, the instructor's manual, and more.Cengage Testing, powered by Cognero® Instant Access (ISBN-10: 0357127870 | ISBN-13: 9780357127872)
Cengage Testing, Powered by Cognero® is a flexible, online system that allows you to: import, edit, and manipulate content from the text's test bank or elsewhere, including your own favorite test questions; create multiple test versions in an instant; and deliver tests from your LMS, your classroom, or wherever you want.