Using Microsoft® Excel® and Access 2013 for Accounting, 4th Edition
- Includes Student Data CD-ROM.
- Glenn Owen
- ISBN-10: 1285183479
- ISBN-13: 9781285183473
- 384 Pages | Paperback
- Previous Editions: 2012, 2009, 2003
- COPYRIGHT: 2015 Published
USING EXCEL & ACCESS FOR ACCOUNTING 2013 teaches students how businesses use spreadsheets and databases in accounting. It explains how to use these tools in solving real accounting problems and is written in a step-by-step format, with plenty of screenshots making it easy to follow. This textbook presents a tour of Microsoft Excel, along with an explanation of how that software is used in business. Next, a "Basics" chapter provides students with an immediate opportunity to begin using Excel with a real accounting problem and concept. The same process follows for chapters that teach Microsoft Access.
1. Excel Tour.
2. Excel Basics.
3. Financial Statement Analysis.
5. Loan and Bond Amortization.
6. Cash Budgeting.
7. Other Topics: Present/Future Values, Predicting Costs, & Allowance for Uncollectable Accounts.
8. Access Tour.
9. Access Basics.