Part 1: ADVERTISING AND INTEGRATED BRAND PROMOTION IN BUSINESS AND SOCIETY.
1. The World of Advertising and IBP.
2. The Structure of the Advertising Industry: Advertisers, Advertising Agencies, and Support Organizations.
3. The History of Advertising and Brand Promotion.
4. Social, Ethical, and Regulatory Aspects of Advertising and Promotion.
Part 2: ANALYZING THE ENVIRONMENT FOR ADVERTISING AND INTEGRATED BRAND PROMOTION.
5. Advertising, Integrated Brand Promotion, and Consumer Behavior.
6. Market Segmentation, Positioning, and the Value Proposition.
7. Advertising Research.
8. Planning Advertising and Integrated Brand Promotion.
Part 3: THE CREATIVE PROCESS.
9. Managing Creativity in Advertising and IBP.
10. Creative Message Strategy.
11. Executing the Creative.
Part 4: PLACING THE MESSAGE IN CONVENTIONAL AND "NEW" MEDIA.
12. Media Planning Essentials.
13. Media Planning: Newspapers, Magazines, Television, and Radio.
14. Media Planning: Advertising and IBP in Digital & Social Media.
Part 5: INTEGRATED BRAND PROMOTION.
15. Sales Promotion, Point-of-Purchase Advertising, and Support Media.
16. Event Sponsorship, Product Placements, and Branded Entertainment.
17. Integrating Direct Marketing and Personal Selling.
18. Public Relations, Influencer Marketing, and Corporate Advertising.