MindTap Sociology, 1 term (6 months) Printed Access Card, 12th Edition
- Mary Ann Lamanna
- Agnes Riedmann
- Susan D. Stewart
- ISBN-10: 1285775287
- ISBN-13: 9781285775289
- Mixed Media
- COPYRIGHT: 2015 Published
MindTap Sociology for Lamanna/Riedmann/Stewart's Marriages, Families, and Relationships, 12th Edition is the digital learning solution that helps instructors engage and transform today's students into critical thinkers. Through paths of dynamic assignments and applications that you can personalize, real-time course analytics, and an accessible reader, MindTap helps you turn cookie cutter into cutting edge, apathy into engagement, and memorizers into higher-level thinkers.
"MindTap puts practice questions in a format that works well for me."
— Student, Franciscan University of Steubenville
1. Making Family Choices in a Changing Society.
2. Exploring Relationships and Families.
3. Our Gendered Identities.
4. Our Sexual Selves.
5. Love and Choosing a Life Partner.
6. Living Alone, Cohabiting, Same-Sex Unions, and Other Intimate Relationships.
7. Marriage: From Social Institution to Private Relationship.
8. Deciding About Parenthood.
9. Raising Children in a Diverse Society.
10. Work, Family, and the Economy.
11. Communication in Relationships, Marriages, and Families.
12. Power and Violence in Families.
13. Family Stress, Crisis, and Resilience.
14. Divorce and Relationship Dissolution.
15. Remarriages and Stepfamilies.
16. Aging and Multigenerational Families.
All supplements have been updated in coordination with the Main title.
Please see Main title page for new to this edition information.
MindTap for Lamanna et al's MARRIAGES, FAMILIES, AND RELATIONSHIPS is a personalized, fully online digital learning platform of authoritative content, assignments, and services that engages your students with interactivity while also offering you choice in the configuration of coursework and enhancement of the curriculum via web apps known as MindApps. MindApps range from ReadSpeaker (which reads the text out-loud to students), to Kaltura (allowing you to insert inline video and audio into your curriculum) to ConnectYard (allowing you to create digital “yards” through social media-all without “friending” your students). MindTap is well beyond an eBook, a homework solution or digital supplement, a resource center website, a course delivery platform, or a Learning Management System. It is the first in a new category-the Personal Learning Experience.
MindTap Sociology for Lamanna/Riedmann/Stewart's Marriages, Families, and Relationships, 12th Edition provides you with the tools you need to better manage your limited time -- you can complete assignments whenever and wherever you are ready to learn with course material specially customized for you by your instructor and streamlined in one proven, easy-to-use interface. With an array of tools and apps -- from note taking to flashcards -- you'll get a true understanding of course concepts, helping you to achieve better grades and setting the groundwork for your future courses.