Dental Assisting Instrument Guide, Spiral bound Version, 2nd Edition
- Donna J. Phinney, CDA, MEd
- Judy Halstead
- ISBN-10: 1133691595
- ISBN-13: 9781133691594
- 704 Pages | Spiralbound
- Previous Editions: 2007
- COPYRIGHT: 2015 Published
DENTAL ASSISTING INSTRUMENT GUIDE, 2nd Edition is the ideal pocket study guide, presenting the numerous instruments used in modern dentistry, along with proper functions, parts, and tray set-ups. Instruments for all practice areas are covered in detail, alongside supporting hundreds of color photos that make memorization easy. Compact and organized for quick reference, DENTAL ASSISTING INSTRUMENT GUIDE, 2nd Edition provides the fundamental instrument knowledge dental assistants need for success in the ever-changing field of dentistry.
1. Parts of a Dental Instrument.
2. Disposables and Barriers.
3. Basic Instruments, Evacuation, and Air/Water Syringe.
4. Topical and Local Anesthetic and Nitrous Oxide Sedation.
5. Dental Dam.
6. Dental Unit and Handpieces.
7. Burs, Stones, and Discs.
8. Hand-Cutting Instruments.
9. Diagnostic Aids, Matrices, Instruments for Cements, Bases, and Liners.
10. Amalgam Instruments and Equipment.
11. Composite Instruments and Equipment.
12. Endodontic Instruments.
13. Oral Maxillogacial Surgery Instruments.
14. Orthodontic Instruments.
15. Pedodontic Instruments.
16. Periodontic Instruments.
17. Fixed Prosthodontic Instruments.
18. IMPLANT SYSTEMS.
19. Sterilization Equipment.
20. Laboratory Equipment.
21. Radiography Equipment.