Web-Based Labs for Security+ Printed Access Card, 4th Edition
- Lab Mentors
- ISBN-10: 1111640165
- ISBN-13: 9781111640163
- Mixed Media
- Previous Editions: 2009, 2009
- COPYRIGHT: 2012 Published
Web Based Labs for SECURITY+ GUIDE TO NETWORK SECURITY FUNDAMEN¬TALS, FOURTH EDITION provides step-by-step labs taken directly from SECURITY+ GUIDE TO NETWORK SECURITY FUNDAMEN¬TALS, FOURTH EDITION. Using a real lab environment over the Internet, students can log on anywhere, anytime via a Web browser to gain essential hands-on experience in networking security.
1. Introduction to Security.
2. Malware and Social Engineering Attacks
3. Internet, Wireless, and Other Attacks.
4. Vulnerability Assessment and Mitigating Attacks
5. Data, Application, and Physical Security.
6. Securing the Host.
7. Network Security.
8. Network Security Protocols and Administering a Secure Network.
9. Wireless Network Security.
10. Access Control Fundamentals.
11. Authentication and Account Management.
12. Basic Cryptography.
13. Digital Certificates, PKI, and Transport Encryption.
14. Business Continuity.
15. Risk Mitigation and Awareness Training.