• Introduction – 3 Modules
• Operating Systems – 11 Modules
• Word – 14 Modules
• PowerPoint – 13 Modules
• Excel – 14 Modules
• Access – 13 Modules
• Outlook – 6 Modules
• Computer Concepts – 12 Modules (coming summer ’17)
Each Modules contains the following key resources:
• MindTap Reader. Shelly Cashman Series® text content in eReader format with integrated study tools
• SAM Training: In SAM trainings, students follow a natural progression of skill acquisition, where they receive an introduction, then observe, practice, and apply their skills in a simulated Office and computing environment.
• SAM Observe Videos. SAM Videos from the Training allow for quick reference and review of each skill.
• SAM Exams: Simulated like SAM trainings, in exams students are tasked with the instructions for the skill and leverage what they learned in the training to perform the higher-stakes assessment.
• SAM Projects: SAM projects provide students with the hands-on practice that is vital for their skill development. These projects are completed live in the Office application and students receive comprehensive feedback and remediation to improve their work.
In addition, the Collection includes:
• New Productivity Apps for Work and School. This module by Corinne Hoisington provides a visual introduction to Microsoft OneNote, Sway, Office Mix and Edge. This piece also includes fun, hands-on activities for active learning. Companion Sways provide videos and step-by-step instructions to help students learn to use each app.
• Office 365 Mixes. Focus on what’s new in each application.
• Office 365 Getting Started Guides. Provide fundamentals for each application.
• Student Success Guide. Describes tools and skills to bolster student success. That includes time management, planning, study skills and how to use OneNote in class or for personal use.
• Getting Started with Mac OS X. Explores the fundamentals of the Mac Operating System.