Integrated Accounting, 8th Edition
- Includes General Ledger CD-ROM.
- Dale A. Klooster
- Warren Allen
- Glenn Owen
- ISBN-10: 1285462726
- ISBN-13: 9781285462721
- 576 Pages | Paperback
- Previous Editions: 2011, 2009, 2007
- COPYRIGHT: 2015 Published
Packed with practical applications and step-by-step instructions, INTEGRATED ACCOUNTING + GL CD, 8e thoroughly teaches students about computerized accounting and operating procedures for all Windows-based programs. The new edition takes full advantage of the Windows environment. Preparing students for real-world practice, the general ledger software was designed to emulate commercial software packages. Detailed instruction and clear examples help students fully understand the software while all-new student problem data sets give them plenty of hands-on experience. INTEGRATED ACCOUNTING gradually introduces software through opening balance files, showing students how to process ongoing accounting systems. As a result, students learn accounting topics while gaining software experience. Each chapter offers a sample problem, a student exercise, two software problems (with audit questions), and the use of a student-solution checker--enabling students to work at their own pace.
2. Accounting Cycle of a Service Business and Bank Reconciliation.
3. Accounts Payable: Purchase Order Processing and Inventory Control.
4. Accounts Receivable: Sales Order Processing and Inventory Control.
5. Accounting Cycle of a Merchandising Business and Budgeting.
Comprehensive Problem 1.
6. Fixed Assets.
8. Partnerships and Corporations.
Comprehensive Problem 2.
9. Financial Statement Analysis.
10. Departmentalized Accounting.
Comprehensive problem 3.
11. Accounting System Setup.
Appendix A: Accounting Cycle of a Merchandising Business: Using Special Journals.
All supplements have been updated in coordination with the Main title.
Please see Main title page for new to this edition information.