Microsoft® Visual Basic® Programs to Accompany Programming Logic and Design, 7th Edition
- Jo Ann Smith
- ISBN-10: 113352608X
- ISBN-13: 9781133526087
- 224 Pages | Paperback
- Previous Editions: 2011, 2009, 2004
- COPYRIGHT: 2013 Published
Teach your students how to use Visual Basic to transform program logic and design concepts into working programs with Smith's MICROSOFT® VISUAL BASIC® PROGRAMS TO ACCOMPANY PROGRAMMING LOGIC AND DESIGN, 7E. Specifically designed to be paired with the latest edition of Farrell's highly successful PROGRAMMING LOGIC AND DESIGN, this guide combines the power of Visual Basic with the language-independent, logical approach of the PROGRAMMING LOGIC AND DESIGN text. Together, the two books provide the perfect opportunity for those who want to learn the fundamentals of programming, while also learning an actual leading programming language. This guide combines clear explanations of concepts and syntax with pseudocode, complete programming examples, numerous visuals, and actual every day and business Visual Basic code examples. Students practice concepts with both lab exercises and additional handwritten practice opportunities in each section. With MICROSOFT® VISUAL BASIC® PROGRAMS TO ACCOMPANY PROGRAMMING LOGIC AND DESIGN, 7E, readers discover how real Visual Basic code functions while still mastering concepts and taking advantage of the strengths of a traditional language-independent logic and design course.
1. An Introduction to Visual Basic and the Visual Basic Programming Environment.
2. Variables, Constants, Operators, and Writing Programs Using Sequential Statements.
3. Writing Structured Visual Basic Programs.
4. Writing Programs That Make Decisions.
5. Writing Programs Using Loops.
6. Using Arrays in Visual Basic Programs.
7. File Handling and Applications.
8. Advanced Array Techniques.
9. Advanced Modularization Techniques.
10. Creating a Graphics User Interface (GUI) Using the Visual Studio Integrated Development Environment (IDE).