Delmar Learning's Clinical Medical Assisting Pocket Guide, 1st Edition
- Michelle Heller, CMA (AAMA), RMA
- ISBN-10: 1133691579
- ISBN-13: 9781133691570
- 272 Pages | Spiralbound
- COPYRIGHT: 2014 Published
Delmar s CLINICAL MEDICAL ASSISTING POCKET GUIDE, explores the medical assisting duties performed in offices and clinical settings today. Organized in a chart format for quick reference and easy reading, the book covers documentation, terms and abbreviations, lab and x-ray procedures, commonly prescribed drugs, and much more--all in a convenient guide that can fit in a pocket. This reference is ideal for anyone in ambulatory care also includes sections on OB-GYN and pediatric screening and procedures to prepare learners for these specialized settings.. Color-coded tabs identify the main units of the guide for quick and easy access.
1. In-Office Screenings.
2. Routine Clinical Procedures Performed in the Medical Office (Non-Lab and Medication Procedures).
3. Pediatric Screenings and Procedures.
4. Assisting in an OB-GYN Practice.
6. Laboratory Normal Values and Procedures.
7. X-Ray/Diagnostic Examinations (Prep).
8. Emergency Procedures.