Course360 Real Estate Law Printed Access Card, 1st Edition
- ISBN-10: 111154140X
- ISBN-13: 9781111541408
- Mixed Media
- COPYRIGHT: 2012 Published
Course360 for Real Estate Law is a full online course, designed by a team of Instructional Designers and Subject Matter Experts specifically for online or hybrid learning environments. Our team of experts finds the best digital content in our library to teach all relevant topics, and we then write assessments to test them. Syllabus, content and assessments are all tied together through an outcomes-based framework that focuses on your students' ultimate success in the course. Course360 also works within your very own Learning Management System and is highly customizable and flexible. We can perform customization for you, or you can make modifications along the way. Either way, you have the opportunity to make the course your own.
At the completion of the course, students should be able to:
1. Define what it means to "own" real property.
2. Differentiate the types of ownership of real property.
3. Explain the process of transferring or acquiring real property.
4. Describe the different types of restrictions placed on land use.
5. Discuss the laws regarding the financing of the purchase of land.
6. Describe the protections in place to ensure free and clear ownership of land.
7. Describe special rules that apply in landlord tenant relationships.
8. Draft documents used during real estate transactions.