Introduction to ArchiCAD: A BIM Application, 1st Edition
- Tulio Sulbaran
- Mohd Shiratuddin
- Shane Germany
- ISBN-10: 1428356649
- ISBN-13: 9781428356641
- 384 Pages | Paperback
- COPYRIGHT: 2011 Published
Learn the feature-rich software that will help you quickly and effectively complete design building information modeling (BIM) tasks! BIM for Construction Using ArchiCAD focuses on this exciting software from Graphisoft and how it applies to architecture and construction. The book begins with a discussion of the current state of BIM, then progresses to architectural site plans, structural drawings, and then HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing drawings. Clear and concise, this is an ideal resource for anyone seeking a working knowledge of BIM design tasks and the Graphisoft ArchiCAD software
SECTION 1: OVERVIEW.
1. Current State of Building Information Modeling (BIM).
2. Introduction to a BIM Application: ArchiCAD.
SECTION 2: ARCHITECTURAL DRAWINGS.
3. Architectural Site Plan.
4. Floor Plan.
5. Ceilings and Roof.
6. Elevations and Sections Plan.
7. Bathroom Fixture Units.
8. Doors and Windows Schedule.
9. Detail Drawings.
SECTION 3: STRUCTURAL DRAWINGS.
10. Foundation Plan.
11. Slabs on grade and elevated.
12. Beams and Columns.
13. Structural Details.
SECTION 4: HVAC, ELECTRICAL, AND PLUMBING.
14. HVAC Ductwork using Custom Profiles.
15. Electrical, Data and Communication.
16. Plumbing Drawings.