Exploring Marketing Research, 11th Edition
- includes Qualtrics Printed Access Card
- Barry J. Babin
- William G. Zikmund
- ISBN-10: 1305263529
- ISBN-13: 9781305263529
- 656 Pages | Hardcover
- Previous Editions: 2010, 2007, 2003
- COPYRIGHT: 2016 Published
EXPLORING MARKETING RESEARCH, 11E, provides a thorough guide to the design, execution, analysis, and reporting of marketing research to support effective business decisions. The text prepares students to approach marketing research from a management perspective rather than as hands-on practitioners, providing valuable business context while introducing both traditional research methods, such as designing questionnaires, and the latest technological advances, including current data collection devices, data analysis tools, practical approaches to data analytics, and the impact of social media and artifactual online data. In addition to updates based on recent trends and technology, the new 11th Edition features an increased emphasis on ethical and international issues, reflecting their growing importance in modern marketing research.
Part I: INTRODUCTION.
1. The Role of Marketing Research.
2. Harnessing Big Data into Better Decisions.
3. The Marketing Research Process.
4. The Human Side of Marketing Research: Organizational and Ethical Issues.
Part II: DESIGNING RESEARCH STUDIES.
5. Qualitative Research Tools.
6. Secondary Data Research in a Digital Age.
7. Survey Research.
9. Conducting Marketing Experiments.
Part III: MEASUREMENT.
10. Measurement and Attitude Scaling.
11. Questionnaire Design.
Part IV: SAMPLING AND STATISTICAL THEORY.
12. Sampling Designs and Sampling Procedures.
13. Big Data Basics: Describing Samples and Population.
Park V: BASIC DATA ANALYTICS.
14. Basic Data Analysis.
15. Testing for Differences between Groups and for Predictive Relationships.
16. Communicating Research Results.
Part VI: MARKETING ANALYTICS TOOLS.
17. Beyond the Basics in Basic Data Analysis.
18. Advanced Topics in Linear Analytics.
19. Testing Hypotheses with GLM Procedures.
20. Introducing Multivariate Data Analysis.
21. Multivariate Data Analysis: Analytics with Interdependence Techniques.
22. Primer on Structural Equations Modeling.
Part VII: COMPREHENSIVE CASES WITH COMPUTERIZED DATABASES.
Appendix: Statistical Tables.
All supplements have been updated in coordination with the Main title.
Please see Main title page for new to this edition information.
Web Resources at www.cengage.com/marketing/zikmund provide the latest information about what's new and what's cool in marketing research. The Instructor's Manual, Test Bank, PowerPoint slides, and Video Cases can also be found here. The site also features links to other research-related sites.Cengage Testing, powered by Cognero® Instant Access (ISBN-10: 1305263774 | ISBN-13: 9781305263772)
Cengage Learning Testing Powered by Cognero is a flexible, online system that allows you to: Author, edit, and manage test bank content from multiple Cengage Learning solutions; create multiple test versions in an instant; deliver tests from your learning management system, your classroom or wherever you want!