Financial Analysis with Microsoft® Excel® 2016, 8E, 8th Edition
- Timothy R. Mayes
- Todd M. Shank
- ISBN-10: 1337298042
- ISBN-13: 9781337298049
- 544 Pages | Paperback
- Previous Editions: 2015, 2012, 2010
- COPYRIGHT: 2018 Published
Combining the best of Excel® 2016 with a solid foundation in corporate finance, Mayes/Shank's FINANCIAL ANALYSIS WITH MICROSOFT® EXCEL® 2016, 8E, equips students with the skills to solve real-world financial problems. With a new focus on time series forecasting and Get & Transform tools (formerly known as Power Query), the text delivers comprehensive coverage of the corporate finance topics most important to employers, including financial statements, cash budgets, the Security Market Security Line, pro forma financial statements, cost of capital, VBA programming, and Pivot Tables. A reader-friendly, self-directed learning approach and numerous study tools make the book an ideal resource for learners of all levels. It begins with the basics before moving quickly into the more advanced features of Excel® 2016. In addition, its easy-to-understand presentation helps students build upon their spreadsheet skills while strengthening their understanding of contemporary corporate finance.
1. Introduction to Excel® 2016.
2. The Basic Financial Statements.
3. Financial Statement Analysis Tools.
4. The Cash Budget.
5. Financial Forecasting.
6. Forecasting Sales with Time Series Methods.
7. Break-Even and Leverage Analysis.
8. The Time Value of Money.
9. Common Stock Valuation.
10. Bond Valuation.
11. The Cost of Capital.
12. Capital Budgeting.
13. Risk and Capital Budgeting.
14. Portfolio Statistics and Diversification.
15. Writing User-Defined Functions with VBA.
16. Analyzing Datasets with Tables and Pivot Tables.