Cengage-Hosted Course360 Program Logic and Design, 1 term (6 months) Printed Access Card, 2nd Edition
- ISBN-10: 128516928X
- ISBN-13: 9781285169286
- Mixed Media
- Previous Editions: 2012
- COPYRIGHT: 2013 Published
Course360 for Programming Logic and Design is a full online course, designed by a team of Instructional Designers and Subject Matter Experts specifically for online or hybrid learning environments. Our team of experts finds the best digital content in our library to teach all relevant topics, and we then write assessments to test them. Syllabus, content and assessments are all tied together through an outcomes-based framework that focuses on your students' ultimate success in the course. Course360 also works within your very own Learning Management System and is highly customizable and flexible. We can perform customization for you, or you can make modifications along the way. Either way, you have the opportunity to make the course your own.
1. Explain the basic programming concepts and relevance of structure in a good program.
2. Use pseudocode and visual methods to create workable programs.
3. Apply logical thinking and decision making in creating high-quality programs.
4. Use loops and arrays to control the action of a program.
5. Perform key file operations keeping in mind the file structure and logic.
6. Apply methods and advanced techniques to improve the performance of a program.
7. Describe the function of object-oriented programming.
8. Define database concepts as they relate to programming.