Course360 U.S. History Printed Access Card, 2nd Edition
- ISBN-10: 1111944407
- ISBN-13: 9781111944407
- Mixed Media
- Previous Editions: 2010
- COPYRIGHT: 2012 Published
Course360 for U.S. HISTORY is a full online course, designed by a team of Instructional Designers and Subject Matter Experts specifically for online or hybrid learning environments. Our team of experts finds the best digital content in our library to teach all relevant topics, and we then write assessments to test them. Syllabus, content and assessments are all tied together through an outcomes-based framework that focuses on your students' ultimate success in the course. Course360 also works within your very own Learning Management System and is highly customizable and flexible. We can perform customization for you, or you can make modifications along the way. Either way, you have the opportunity to make the course your own.
At the completion of the course, students will be able to:
1. Examine the events and issues that have shaped the political and economic development of the U.S., from the Colonial Era to Reconstruction. (1492-1877)
2. Demonstrate an understanding of the events and issues that have shaped the political and economic development of the U.S., from the Industrial Age to present day. (1878-present)
3. Analyze the causes and effects of wars involving America throughout the history of the country.
4. Formulate theories about the various factors that have influenced American society and culture throughout history.
5. Identify several U.S. leaders and list major policies they established.
6. Evaluate the United States' current position in the world from a historical context.
7. Evaluate historical knowledge gained from a variety of sources in the formation of clear, insightful written responses.