Course360 Introduction to Psychology Printed Access Card, 2nd Edition
- ISBN-10: 111194430X
- ISBN-13: 9781111944308
- Mixed Media
- Previous Editions: 2010
- COPYRIGHT: 2012 Published
Course360 for Psychology is a full online course, designed by a team of Instructional Designers and Subject Matter Experts specifically for online or hybrid learning environments. Our team of experts finds the best digital content in our library to teach all relevant topics, and we then write assessments to test them. Syllabus, content and assessments are all tied together through an outcomes-based framework that focuses on your students' ultimate success in the course. Course360 also works within your very own Learning Management System and is highly customizable and flexible. We can perform customization for you, or you can make modifications along the way. Either way, you have the opportunity to make the course your own.
At the completion of the course, students will be able to:
1. Describe the major perspectives and methods that govern the study of mental processes and behaviors.
2. Examine the biological structures and processes that underlie psychological phenomena.
3. Describe the contributions of major figures and scientific studies to the understanding of psychological phenomena.
4. Evaluate theories that attempt to explain various aspects of human behavior and mental processes.
5. Apply psychological principles to the analysis of everyday experiences and real-life examples.
6. Examine the relative influence of biological, environmental, and sociocultural factors on human psychology.
7. Examine current scientific research and findings related to various types of psychological disorders.