Statistics with STATA: Version 12, 8th Edition
- Lawrence C. Hamilton
- ISBN-10: 0840064632
- ISBN-13: 9780840064639
- 496 Pages | Paperback
- Previous Editions: 2009, 2006, 2004
- COPYRIGHT: 2013 Published
For students and practicing researchers alike, STATISTICS WITH STATA Version 12 opens the door to the full use of the popular Stata program--a fast, flexible, and easy-to-use environment for data management and statistics analysis. Integrating Stata's impressive graphics, this comprehensive book presents hundreds of examples showing how to apply Stata to accomplish a wide variety of tasks. Like Stata itself, STATISTICS WITH STATA will make it easier for readers to move fluidly through the world of modern data analysis.
1. Stata and Stata Resources.
2. Data Management.
4. Summary Statistics and Tables.
5. ANOVA and other Comparison Methods.
6. Linear Regression Analysis.
7. Regression Diagnostics.
8. Fitting Curves.
9. Robust Regression.
10. Logistic Regression.
11. Survival and Event-Count Models.
12. Principal Components, Factor, and Cluster Analysis.
13. Time Series Analysis.
14. Survey Data Analysis.
15. Multilevel and Mixed-Effects Modeling.
16. Introduction to Programming.