Course360 Environmental Studies Printed Access Card, 3rd Edition
- ISBN-10: 1133935001
- ISBN-13: 9781133935001
- Mixed Media
- Previous Editions: 2010, 2010
- COPYRIGHT: 2013 Published
Course360 for Environmental Studies is a full online course, designed by a team of Instructional Designers and Subject Matter Experts specifically for online or hybrid learning environments. Our team of experts finds the best digital content in our library to teach all relevant topics, and we then write assessments to test them. Syllabus, content and assessments are all tied together through an outcomes-based framework that focuses on your students' ultimate success in the course. Course360 also works within your very own Learning Management System and is highly customizable and flexible. We can perform customization for you, or you can make modifications along the way. Either way, you have the opportunity to make the course your own.
At the completion of the course, students will be able to:
1. Describe ecosystem structure and dynamics.
2. Explain factors involved in sustaining ecosystems.
3. Identify causes of environmental change, both natural and human-induced.
4. Examine ways that humans can slow, stop, or reverse adverse environmental change.
5. Critique ongoing business practices and government policies that affect environmental quality.
6. Analyze aspects of human impact on the natural world to draw conclusions about the need for changing human behavior.