Using QuickBooks® Online for Accounting, 2nd Edition
- includes Online, 5 months Printed Access Card
- Glenn Owen
- ISBN-10: 1337399876
- ISBN-13: 9781337399876
- 172 Pages | Paperback
- Previous Editions: 2017
- COPYRIGHT: 2018 Published
Create a dynamic self-paced and self-directed learning environment for students, or even current business owners, to master the essentials of QuickBooks® Online Plus (QBO). Readers review their understanding of financial accounting and reporting as Owen's new QUICKBOOKS® ONLINE FOR ACCOUNTING focuses exclusively on QBO. With easy-to-read instructions, examples, demonstration videos, and manageable assignments, this edition requires little, if any, in-class-instruction. This self-paced tool is an ideal supplement to any accounting course. Readers logically progress through real-life case examples and assignments. The first chapter discusses important differences between QuickBooks'® desktop and online versions and demonstrates how users can efficiently import files. Readers also learn how to solve accounting issues and generate valuable financial accounting reports using this online computerized accounting software application that requires no lab or software installation.
1. Introducing QuickBooks Online Plus.
2. Examining a Sample Company.
3. Creating a New Company.
4. Recording Operating Activities: Sales and Cash Receipts.
5. Recording Operating Activities: Purchases and Cash Payments.
6. Recording Investing and Financing Activities.
7. Recording Payroll Activities.
8. Creating Budgets and Bank Reconciliations.
9. Recording Adjusting Entries.
10. Creating Financial Statements and Reports.
All supplements have been updated in coordination with the Main title.
Please see Main title page for new to this edition information.
Find everything you need for your course in one place. This collection of product-specific lecture and class tools is available online via the instructor resource center at www.cengage.com/login. You'll be able to access and download materials such as images, instructor’s manual, videos, and more.