Marketing Channels, 8th Edition
- Bert Rosenbloom
- ISBN-10: 0324316984
- ISBN-13: 9780324316988
- 696 Pages | Hardcover
- Previous Editions: 2004, 1999, 1995
- COPYRIGHT: 2012 Published
Marketing Channels: A Management View, a market leader, is known to provide a management focus and managerial framework to the field of marketing channels. Theory, research, and practice are covered thoroughly and blended into a discussion that stresses decision making implications. This new edition reflects global, socio-cultural, environmental, and technological changes that have taken place within the industry.
"The content is exactly on target and follows a logical, organized flow – the primary reasons for adopting this text." -- Jeffrey Hittler, Indiana University
— Jeffrey Hittler
Part I: MARKETING CHANNEL SYSTEMS.
1. Marketing Channel Concepts.
2. Marketing Channel Participants.
3. The Environment of Marketing Channels.
4. Behavioral Processes in Marketing Channels.
Part II: DEVELOPING THE MARKETING CHANNEL.
5. Strategy in Marketing Channels.
6. Designing Marketing Channels.
7. Selecting Channel Partners.
8. Target Markets and Channel Design Strategy.
Part III: MANAGING MARKETING CHANNELS.
9. Motivating the Channel Members.
10. Product Issues in Channel Management.
11. Pricing Issues in Channel Management.
12. Promotion in Marketing Channels.
13. Logistics and Supply Chain Management in Marketing Channels.
14. Evaluating Channel Member Performance.
Part IV: ADDITIONAL PERSPECTIVES ON MARKETING CHANNELS.
15. Online Channel Systems and Management.
16. Franchise Marketing Channels.
17. Marketing Channels for Services.
18. Global Marketing Channels.
Part V: CASES.