1. Introducing Today’s Technologies: Computers, Devices, and the Web.
2. Connecting and Communicating Online: The Internet, Websites, and Media.
3. Computers and Mobile Devices: Evaluating Options for Home and Work.
4. Programs and Apps: Productivity, Graphics, Security, and Other Tools.
5. Digital Security, Ethics, and Privacy: Threats, Issues, and Defenses.
Focus On: Technology Timeline.
6. Computing Components: Processors, Memory, the Cloud, and More.
7. Input and Output: Extending Capabilities of Computers and Mobile Devices.
8. Digital Storage: Preserving Content Locally and on the Cloud.
9. Operating Systems: Managing, Coordinating, and Monitoring Resources.
10. Communicating Digital Content: Wired and Wireless Networks and Devices.
11. Building Solutions: Database, System, and Application Development Tools.
12. Working in the Enterprise: Systems, Certifications, and Careers.
Focus On: Web Development.
Appendix A: Technology Acronyms.
Appendix B: Troubleshooting Computer and Mobile Device Problems.