Inside Rhinoceros 5, 4th Edition
- Ron K.C. Cheng
- ISBN-10: 1111124914
- ISBN-13: 9781111124915
- 592 Pages | Paperback
- Previous Editions: 2008, 2004, 2002
- COPYRIGHT: 2014 Published
INSIDE RHINOCEROS 5, is a well-designed introduction to using the latest version of Rhino. This book bridges the gap between theoretical and software-oriented approaches to computer modeling by providing a balanced presentation of theory, concepts, and hands-on tutorials. It begins with an overview of the Rhinoceros5 interface and progresses to explore wireframe models and the construction of curves. This book contains an in-depth examination of surface modeling, taking your students step-by-step through surfaces construction using Rhino and discusses in detail solid modeling methods, rendering, engineering drawing, and outputting to various file formats. INSIDE RHINOCEROS 5, concludes with a set of projects aimed at allowing your students to apply Rhino in real world design situations.
Case Study 1.Bubble Car Case Study.
Case Study 2. Jewelry Design Case Studies.
1. Rhinoceros Functions, User Interface, and Basic Operating Methods.
2. Rhinoceros NURBS Surface Construction and Manipulation.
3. Mesh Object Construction and Manipulation.
4. Object Transformation.
5. Group, Block, and Work Session.
6. Drawing Output and Data Exchange.
Appendices: Digital Modeling Concepts and Construction Plane Concepts.