Course360 Criminal Law and Procedure Printed Access Card, 1st Edition
- ISBN-10: 113327868X
- ISBN-13: 9781133278689
- Mixed Media
- COPYRIGHT: 2012 Published
Course360 for Criminal Law and Procedure is a full online course, designed by a team of Instructional Designers and Subject Matter Experts specifically for online or hybrid learning environments. Our team of experts finds the best digital content in our library to teach all relevant topics, and we then write assessments to test them. Syllabus, content and assessments are all tied together through an outcomes-based framework that focuses on your students' ultimate success in the course. Course360 also works within your very own Learning Management System and is highly customizable and flexible. We can perform customization for you, or you can make modifications along the way. Either way, you have the opportunity to make the course your own.
1. Describe the foundational aspects of criminal law and the paralegal's role in the criminal process.
2. Analyze a situation to determine what crimes have been committed.
3. Write a complaint that brings proper charges against a defendant.
4. Draft a motion and answer that comply with constitutional protections against illegal search and seizure and self-incrimination during the investigation phase.
5. Create pretrial documentation and questions based on information gathered from an interview.
6. Describe trial and post-trial processes.