New Group Reading Test (NGRT)
NGRT, New Group Reading Test, is an adaptive digital reading test for students aged 7-18. NGRT adjusts item selection in response to correct or incorrect responses, ensuring accurate and informative statistical data is available. Parallel forms allow for use as pre-and post-intervention assessment. Reporting is available for both individual students and classes, to offer insight into strengths, weaknesses and effective interventions. All reporting is digital and available within 24 hours.
- 30-45-minute administration time
- Two equivalent parallel forms
- Substitutes phonemic awareness for sentence completing where appropriate
- Fully standardized with other 13,000 students’ world wide
- Automatically adjusts test difficulty to a student’s reading ability
- Digital reporting for both group and individual
NGRT has a range of instant reports with clear narrative and comprehensive graphs that allow you to build a full picture of each student’s reading and comprehension skills.
With an overview of strengths and weakness in reading and comprehension, target setting and intervention strategies can be personalized and monitored. Evidence of progress can then be provided to parents using the instant, easy to follow reports provided.
How to Order
Fax it: 1-800-430-4445
Other ways to order: