Gates-MacGinitie Reading Tests (GMRT)
Gates-MacGinitie Reading Tests (GMRT) enable schools to determine students’ general levels of vocabulary and reading comprehension.
With results from GMRT, schools will be able to:
- Identify students for further individual diagnostic testing
- Plan instructional emphases
- Identify at–risk students prior to provincial testing
- Identify students needing more advanced materials
- Measure growth of learning
- Evaluate effectiveness of instruction
- Report to parents on student progress
GMRT requires 55 minutes to administer for students in Grades 2–12. There is no time limit on tests for K–1 students as the teacher paces the test based on students.
Restricted to Level A qualified customers
How to Order
Fax it: 1-800-430-4445
Other ways to order: