Canadian Test of Basic Skills (CTBS)
Canadian Test of Basic Skills (CTBS) are trusted group assessment tools that enable schools to identify student achievement in major curriculum areas including vocabulary, reading, language, mathematics, and science.
With the results of CTBS, schools will be able to:
- Identify high and low achieving students
- Make decisions for grouping of students
- Plan instructional emphases
- Measure growth of learning
- Evaluate effectiveness of instruction
- Report to parents on student progress
CTBS can be administered as a Survey Battery or Comprehensive Battery depending on time available to complete the test. Schools can also select specific tests to assess language, math, or science skills according to their needs.
Restricted to Level A qualified customers
How to Order
Fax it: 1-800-430-4445
Other ways to order: