Canadian Cognitive Abilities Test (CCAT)
Canadian Cognitive Abilities Test (CCAT) is a reliable group assessment tool that enables schools to determine general levels of students’ cognitive abilities in three areas: verbal, quantitative, and nonverbal.
With the results from CCAT, schools will be able to:
- Identify at-risk and gifted students
- Make decisions for grouping students based on scholastic aptitude
- Plan instructional emphases
- Identify strengths on which to build success
- Identify areas where student may be underperforming
CCAT requires 90 minutes over three sessions for administration and can be administered in a large group setting.
Restricted to Level A qualified customers
How to Order
Fax it: 1-800-430-4445
Other ways to order: